Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rust's Electric Anniversary
Posted on December 6th, 2018 04:59 PM EST
Celebrating Rust's 5th anniversary with a huge update: electricity is here, enabling players to build elaborate defensive contraptions and other amazing devices. This patch wipes the servers. Enjoy!
Go to post.
- Added electricity
- Added 17 electrical components
- Added Wire Tool
- Added M39
- Scientist movement is slower when walking sideways or backward.
- Scientists at the Cargo Ship should no longer move super fast under certain conditions.
- Fixed some anti-hack issues that could cause projectile_invalid
- Fixed hot air balloon push through object exploits
- Fixed ore spawn issues on custom maps with certain biome distributions
- Fixed melee anti-hack issues when parented to vehicles
- Fixed HAB not deflating under some circumstances
- Junkpile scientists got updated to new AI systems.
- Scientists at the Military Tunnel Lab got updated to new AI systems.
- Scientists hug cover more but can get frustrated.
- New AI systems are now properly load balanced without sacrificing reaction time.
- Exposed NPC vending machines to SDK prefab list
- Added ocean_patrol_path_iterations convar
- Particle effects on the cargo ship now simulate in local space
- All elevators in the game now use entity parenting triggers
- All elevators in the game now have a kill trigger to crush players with
- Added tick_populations and tick_individuals resource spawn convars
- Overhauled hunting bow (better responsiveness)
- Added underwear censorship option
- Can place ladders anywhere on the cargo ship
- Storage boxes drop their items at the last position they took damage at