Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The House that Rust Built
|Hostname||The House that Rust Built-Vanilla/Noob Friendly-Build Time-Max|
|Status||Checked 3 minutes ago|
|Players||0 / 100|
|Location||United States of America|
|Registered since||May 13th, 2016 02:40 PM EST|
|Last update||January 17th, 2017 09:25 AM EST|
|Tag(s)||Airdrops Friendly PvP Vanilla|
Share This Server
Share This Server
• Vanilla Rust
• Noob Friendly
• Active admins
• Monthly Wipes (Only wipes on Forced Wipes) – 1st Thursday of every Month
• Server Build Time (4 days)
The House that Rust Built is a Noob Friendly Server (Experienced players are there who will answer questions if they can) that has a Monthly Build Time. Monthly Build Time is the first 4 days after a Monthly Forced Wipe (Starts 1st Thursday of the Month and lasts until Sunday at Midnight Eastern). During this time, no base raiding is allowed (do not even go by bases and harass players). PVP is allowed during this time, but you cannot attack a base or harass players at them. This is to give newer players a chance to secure a base and learn a little about building. Once Build time is over, bases can be raided.
• No Griefing - We want everyone to have fun and PVP is part of Rust and people enjoy that. But do not Grief players. Griefing consists of Blocking a Players Cupboard so they cannot get to it, Blocking Doors so they cannot get into their base, camping spawns and killing people over and over as they respawn, etc. Anyone caught Griefing will be banned.
• Do not use Slurs, Racism or be Sexist - Smack talking is part of Rust. Killing another player and smack talking them is fine, but do not use Slurs, Racism or Sexism in part of that talk. Anyone doing this will be warned. If you continue, you will be banned.
• Cheating is not tolerated - Anyone caught cheating or even talking about cheating will be outright banned.
Rust is a great game and we want to have a server where people can play and have fun. So make friends, allies or enemies. But most of all, just have fun!