Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Zombie Land Lite | PVE | Raidable NPC bases | Custom Maps
|Hostname||ZL - New IP - 18.104.22.168:28025|
|Status||Checked 26 minutes ago / Online 13 days ago|
|Players||0 / 50|
|Location||United States of America|
|Registered since||January 18th, 2021 04:26 PM EST|
|Last update||June 27th, 2021 08:42 PM EST|
|Tag(s)||Airdrops Events Friendly Instant Craft No Durability Oxide PvE Vote Rewards|
Share This Server
Share This Server
Zombie Land Lite | PVE | Custom Maps
Server Loc: US
This is our low pop mirror server for those that want a less crowded more laid back experience.
Completely custom map EVERY wipe with custom NPCs, custom Zombies, custom Bradleys, and custom Monuments.
True raidable NPC bases.
Wipe cycle - roughly 10-12 days (varies to keep things even between force wipes)
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nJK9npP
Direct connect - type in F1 console ...
* REAL LIFE PRIZES given away to our players each month (ex: Last month was a $100 pair of Bluetooth headphones)
* Very friendly modded server with 12 active admins. PVP is completely enabled for the final 24 hours before a wipe. There are also PVP zones and raid bases
* The admins/staff are friendly and are constantly available to help other players (note: they are not permitted to help with things that are working as intended. For example if you enter Zombie Island solo and die, an admin will not recover your corpse)
* This is a PLAY to win environment. Numerous bonuses for VIP and Veteran players but these are attainable through playtime. ZLevels Remastered also rewards you with harvesting, mining, gathering increase as your levels increase. But we do not just "sell" you AKs or anything.
* Custom maps - Every monument is customized. New "monuments", and other things for players to fight and explore that just do not exist in normal maps. Never run out of fun things to do and discover.
* Raidable NPC bases / Player Raidable Bases (you can convert your own base into a PVP raidable base and earn increasing rewards the longer you can defend it), Abandoned Player Bases (instead of purging bases from players who have not logged back in, they get converted into a raidable base with loot and all)
* Custom Bradleys roaming the streets of the map. Be careful!
* Custom NPCs at monuments and other key custom locations. Even a hidden BOSS fight NPC that drops an entire end game kit plus guards half a dozen elite and military crates. He is extremely difficult, more than the patrol heli! Test your skills against him!
* Quests installed with numerous quests that have increasing rewards (Server Rewards currency and items) as you complete harder quests.
* Spawn your own personal boat, car, minicopter, etc. Obviously some items take higher rank (VIP, Veteran) to prevent swarms of copters all over the map.
* Server Rewards - points are earned for everything you do... playtime, gathering, mining, harvesting, killing NPCs/animals, quests, voting daily, etc. Spend these points in the /s store on items, ammo, food, clothing, even quarries. Also has commands for sale (eg. "Daytime" or "Call chopper"). Also allows selling of certain resources or items for RP and allows transferring of RP to another player.
* Home recyclers - simply type /rec and place your recycler in your base. Can pick up with hammer to move it.
* Call your own helicopter or bradley from the /s store to fight and the loot is locked to you and your team
* Backpacks mod - Have a full extra backpack that does not drop on death except during the "PVP Day"
* Stack size modifications. Stack core resources up to 100,000 and other items (lesser stack size but still significantly more than default).
* Bgrade mod - Auto upgrade as you build (if you have the resources) with a simple /bgrade 1, 2, 3, or 4 (wood, stone, metal, armor).
* Remover tool /remove
* Zombies all over the map with a few zombie hordes randomly roaming the map that increase in size as they encounter other zombies or kill a player. Also an island full of "hard" zombies with extremely fast respawns that swarm you. Higher health. damage, aggro range, etc. so be careful! But elite loot crates in the main building at the center. WARNING: Takes 5-6 players minimum to defeat. They are THAT hard.
* Corpse location and death marker
* Friends and clans mods installed
* Auto furnace splitter with fuel trim etc.
* Teleportation /home /warp and /tp
* Smart chat bot - Answers commonly asked questions, and sometimes just has something witty to say
|2||38 / 100||Economy Events Instant Craft Kits No Durability PvE Starterkit Vote Rewards|
|9||27 / 100||Economy Events Instant Craft Kits No Durability PvE Starterkit Vote Rewards|
|2061||0 / 50||Custom Loot Kits Oxide PvE Starterkit|