Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Zombie Nation PVE/PVP | Terminus
|Hostname||Zombie Nation PVE/PVP | Terminus|
|Status||Checked 1 hour ago / Online 18 days ago|
|Players||0 / 50|
|Location||United States of America|
|Registered since||May 22nd, 2019 08:59 PM EST|
|Last update||September 12th, 2019 10:58 AM EST|
|Last wipe||July 4th, 2019 12:00 AM CEST|
|Tag(s)||Airdrops Economy Events Kits Oxide PvP Starterkit Vote Rewards|
Share This Server
Share This Server
Server Loc: US, Northeast
Custom Map (new players have stated, quote "This map has me in awe!")
No crafting (terminus style). Every item in the game can be obtained from every container in the game. Can literally find an m249 in a barrel or 500 high qual in a crate, Everything must be obtained from scavenging.
PVE during daylight, PVE at night
Wipe cycle - Bi-Monthly
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/EQMQhDH
Direct connect - type in F1 console ...
* Very friendly modded server with active admins.
* The admins/staff are friendly and are constantly available to help other players (note: they are not permitted to help with things that are working as intended. For example if you enter Zombie Island solo and die, an admin will not recover your corpse)
* This is a PLAY to win environment. Numerous bonuses for VIP and Veteran players but these are attainable through playtime. ZLevels Remastered also rewards you with harvesting, mining, gathering increase as your levels increase. But we do not just "sell" you AKs or anything.
* Custom maps - Every monument is customized. New "monuments", and other things for players to fight and explore that just do not exist in normal maps. Never run out of fun things to do and discover.
* Quests installed with numerous quests that have increasing rewards (Server Rewards currency and items) as you complete harder quests.
* Spawn your own personal boat, car, minicopter, etc. Obviously some items take higher rank (VIP, Veteran) to prevent swarms of copters all over the map.
* Server Rewards - points are earned for everything you do... playtime, gathering, mining, harvesting, killing NPCs/animals, quests, voting daily, etc. Spend these points in the /s store on items, ammo, food, clothing, even quarries. Also has commands for sale (eg. "Daytime" or "Call chopper"). Also allows selling of certain resources or items for RP and allows transferring of RP to another player.
* Home recyclers - simply type /rec and place your recycler in your base. Can pick up with hammer to move it.
* Call your own helicopter or bradley from the /s store to fight and the loot is locked to you and your team
* Backpacks mod - Have a full extra backpack that does not drop on death except during the "PVP Day"
* Stack size modifications. Stack core resources up to 100,000 and other items (lesser stack size but still significantly more than default).
* Bgrade mod - Auto upgrade as you build (if you have the resources) with a simple /bgrade 1, 2, 3, or 4 (wood, stone, metal, armor).
* Zombies all over the map with a few zombie hordes randomly roaming the map that increase in size as they encounter other zombies or kill a player. Also an island full of "hard" zombies with extremely fast respawns that swarm you. Higher health. damage, aggro range, etc. so be careful! But elite loot crates in the main building at the center. WARNING: Takes 5-6 players minimum to defeat. They are THAT hard.
* Corpse location and death marker
* Friends and clans mods installed
* Auto furnace splitter with fuel trim etc.
* Teleportation /home /warp and /tp (cannot while in combat)
* Smart chat bot - Answers commonly asked questions, and sometimes just has something witty to say
|10||5 / 60||Airdrops Economy Fast Crafting Instant Craft Oxide PvE Starterkit Vote Rewards|