Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
|Hostname||WIPED|8/1|US|Friendly|PVE|PVP Night|remove|Rig|65k stacks...|
|Status||Checked 2 minutes ago|
|Players||2 / 200|
|Location||United States of America|
|Registered since||December 31st, 2017 12:14 PM EST|
|Last update||June 5th, 2019 11:26 AM EST|
|Tag(s)||Airdrops Events Friendly Groups PvE PvP|
Share This Server
Share This Server
1) There is no offline raid except when allowed by the server owner. This often happens the last week of the month wipe. Online raiding is allowed.
2) The server is predominantly PVE with the exception of nighttime, airdrops, Chinook drops, and Patrol Helicopter/Bradley crashes. KOS outside of these guidelines will be subject to consequences set forth by the server owner.
3) No griefing of any kind will be acceptable on the server. This includes a sleeping player or their base.
4) No building blocking monuments or map quarries. You may block off your own personal quarries that you acquire from server events, but any map entities should remain for public use.
5) There is a difference between good-humored banter and saltiness. Nobody likes to be raided, but it's all in good fun when playing the game. If there are verbal abuse and excessive salt the server owner, administrators, or moderators will mute you for 24 hours. If the abuse continues after your "time out" the server owner will decide a more fitting punishment.
6) Have fun! With the server being PVE, we have the opportunity to form bonds, have HEALTHY rivalries, and get to know each other. Don't be problematic for staff or other players, please. Happy Gaming! Our server Discord link https://discord.gg/MjBBHwT