COMMUNITY UPDATE 254
Posted on July 27th, 2023 10:57 AM EST
Rustopia Invitational Tournament is this weekend and they boosting up the Project Hope charity!
Project Hope is expanding access to mental health care for health workers, refugees, new mothers, and communities around the world.
Catch all your favorite content creators battling it out this Saturday & Sunday!
The Rustopia Invitational is a point-based event that rewards players and teams for individual kills on other players and team-based events.
The event will be split up into three separate stages to allow for the best gameplay and pacing.
- The first day will be gathering resources and PvP-styled events.
- The second and final day will be primarily raiding other teams for their points
Here is a brief overview of the Rustopia Invitational server:
- Team Limit of 12 – No allies or cross-teaming (this includes merge raids)
- 3x Boosted Gather and Resource Rate
- There is a 75-minute – 2-minute day and night cycle
- Advanced Team Sharing (Auto auth to TCs, Codelocks, Turrets etc.)
- Boosted loot tables (better barrels and boxes)
RayC will be casting the event and most of the team captains will be streaming it as well!
If you'd like to be a part of this event you can help by donating to Project Hope!
Alpha brings us another amazing cinematic short.
Cover image by Alpha as well!
I'm just going to leave this here.
What a bop.
Riqqeloff is shooting fish in a barrel scrappy.
Poor Bloo ...lol
Last week Lootroom teased us with a tweet of an IRL Gamba Wheel.
I can think of about 14 streamers that need this.
While we're at it I'll mention they 3D print and paint literally everything Rust.
Where else can you get a hot dog eoka?
If you made something cool or saw something cool, reach out! Tag me on the Twitterverse or u/ErrnieGerrn Reddit.