Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Cargo Ship Update
Posted on October 4th, 2018 05:16 PM EST
All aboard! The Cargo Ship event is live. The CCSC Lazarus patrols the waters, packed with Scientists and loot. We've also added the L96 rifle, a new scope, tactical gloves, and more.
This patch wipes the servers. Enjoy!
- Added Cargo Ship Event
- New navigation technology for Scientists to move on a moving Cargo Ship.
- Added ability to turn monument lights only during a time frame
- Added parented entity movement
- Added custom LOD support for moving objects
- Added Burlap Gloves
- Added Roadsign Gloves
- Added Tactical Gloves
- Added L96
- Added 8x Scope
- Scientist on the bridge outside of Military Tunnel is not as accurate with his pistol.
- Scientists at Military Tunnel has slightly lower health.
- Scientists at Military Tunnel throw grenades in more situations.
- Optimized shadow rendering on most monuments
- Disabled tree impostor shadows due to Unity gfx jobs related crash
- Optimized OC dynamic occludee processing
- Greatly reduced corn and pumpkins fruiting life length
- Extra clothing slot
- Can zoom out farther on map
- Fixed motion blur and culling-related popping issues on dynamic occludees
- Fixed hazmat/scientist suits motion blur issues at a distance
- Respawn timers for Scientists at Military Tunnel are now fixed.
- Fixed addtoteam forcing players to team without accepting invite
- Fixed Hapis MT puzzle breaking
- Fixed vending machine breaking when placed on wooden foundations
- Fixed metal shopfront exploit
- Fixed garage door blocking placement of triangle floors