Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Companion App Update
Posted on June 4th, 2020 12:59 PM EST
Pair with your favorite Rust servers to receive real-time updates for the things that matter the most: player counts, current game time, online teammates, and more. You’ll also get (optional) push notifications whenever one of your teammates joins the game.
View the full server map to find points of interest, see where your teammates are and check on vending machines. You can also track ongoing events like the attack helicopter and cargo ship.
Communicate with your team from anywhere to just catch up or plan for your next raid. Messages are visible in both the app and the in-game team chat so you can seamlessly switch between the two.
Connect Smart Switches and Smart Alarms to your in-game electrical contraptions and pair them with Rust+ to control them remotely at any time. Smart Switches let you turn things on or off, and Smart Alarms send customizable push notification alerts when an electrical signal is detected.
Visit the Devblog for more information on this update
- Added Rust+ tab to the main menu
- Added pairing with the companion app (make sure `app.port` isn't firewalled!)
- Added push notifications for when teammates join the server
- Added push notifications for when you're killed when not playing
- Added a deployable Smart Switch
- Added a deployable Smart Alarm
- Added a deployable button
- Added detail layer parameters to the workshop editor (allows removal of "micronormals")
- Added fuzz mask parameter to the workshop editor
- Added Spiral Stairs and Triangle Spiral Stairs building blocks
- Added Ramp and Steps building blocks (replace Foundation Steps)
- Added Triangle Floor Frame building block
- Added Triangle Ladder Hatch deployable
- Added Triangle Floor Grill deployable
- Added conditional wall corners to bases
- Fixed the workshop editor generating blank icons for wearables
- Fixed the workshop editor erroring opening the mining hat
- Fixed a white edge appearing on the generated workshop icons
- Mostly fixed respawning underwater when oceanlevel is increased (avoid underwater islands for now)
- Fixed some bits of code that were not pooling correctly
- Fixed a bunch of NullReferenceException errors
- Fixed game tip code allocating memory occasionally
- Fixed a number of building exploits
- Fixed a number of anti hack exploits
- Fixed a number of anti hack false positives
- Fixed 3rd person weapon attachment offsets
- Fixed spas12 viewmodel - shell floating into shot during reload
- Fixed a bunch of translation setup issues
- Fixed Ch47 Event dropping hackablecrate at the same monument
- Fixed a number of instant death zones inside Caves and Savas
- Reduced memory allocations when updating your inventory
- Reduced memory allocations when pressing buttons
- Improvements to hair material for more natural looking shades
- Improved server performance with Fluid IO Entities
- Improved large furnace deployment
- Updated Hapis Island vending machines